A felony conviction can have dire consequences for the rest of your life. You may lose the right to vote, the ability to qualify for financial aid or government housing, and be denied professional licenses and many kinds of jobs.
You need an attorney with extensive experience handling all types of felonies.
You Need EMT!
EMT has handled hundreds of felonies and she can successfully handle yours or your loved one’s, too! Facing prison? Ok! Probation Revocation? No Problem! Call EMT today!
- 1st Degree Felony
- Punishable by 5 years up to 99 years or life in the Texas Department of Corrections (TDC) and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples include: Murder, Aggravated Robbery, Aggravated Kidnapping, Aggravated Assault/Serious Bodily Injury/Family Violence
- 2nd Degree Felony
- Punishable by 2 years up to 20 years in TDC and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples include: Robbery, Aggravated Assault w/Deadly Weapon, Burglary of a Habitation, Manslaughter
- 3rd Degree Felony
- Punishable by 2 years up to 10 years in TDC and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples include: Injury to Child, Unlawful Possession of Firearm by Felon, Assault Family Violence Impeding Breathing/Circulation, 3rd DWI
- State Jail Felony
- Punishable by 180 days up to 2 years in a State Jail Facility and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples include: Theft Enhanced, Burglary of Motor Vehicle with 2 prior convictions, DWI (w/child), Burglary of Building, Possession of Cocaine under 1 gram